June 8, 2021
April 26, 2021
April 11, 2021
Income Tax filing deadline has been extended to May 17 to follow Federal & State?
April 5, 2021
March 23, 2021
Wayne County Resident Tire Collection Program:
1) Residents may call the Wayne County Health Department on Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday at 330-264-2426 option 2 to schedule an appointment from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm to bring their tires.
2) Passenger and light truck tires only. No other tires will be accepted. Tires may be on or off the rim.
3) Residents are limited to 10 tires per person per year. A driver’s license is required.
4) Please pass this info on if you get calls that there is NO dumping of tires at the old location of Goodwill. Tires illegally dumped can receive a fine of up to $500 under R.C. 3767.32.
January 6, 2021
October 26, 2020
First full week of November
1st. & 2nd full week of December
• Please have your leaves raked to the curb.
(NOT BEHIND THE SIDEWALK)
• NO sticks or trash in the leaves or they will
not be picked up.
• DO NOT park in front of the leave pile (if
you do we will not pickup)
• NO bagged leaves
• If you have leaves and want to get rid of
them yourself, you can put your leaves in
the big wooden box at the Sewer Plant. The
box is outside the gate.
2020 Leaf Pickup Schedule
October 9, 2020
Village Trick or Treat
October 31st, 2020
Costume judging location
will be beside Creston Insurance in a tent
September 8, 2020
ANNOUNCEMENT: The community park will be in use Wednesday, September 9th from 5 to 8 PM and also on Saturday, September 19th from 10 AM to 1 PM for a Norwayne cross country meet.